Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally Started This Blog!

So we finally started our family blog. We've only been meaning to do this for about 2 years now. We're hoping to be able to share all of our news and goings-on with our friends and family easily this way. You all know that we don't do anything small - for us it's go big, or go home! :) We'll post the latest and greatest Pearson news.

To start off the blog, we're expecting Baby Pearson very soon. I'm 12 days from my due date and feeling ginormous. Baby and I are healthy, and we can't wait to meet him or her. I'll try to post as often as I can with everything that's happening here. Visit often to see what's up on the east coast!

37 weeks pregnant = Ginormous

7 comments:

  1. We're real excited about the Pearson Post! Love the pictures...can't wait to see more. You look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! You did it! So happy! Blogs seem to be the easiest way to keep up with everyone these days. It's terribly convenient to be able to just click on over and see what's new. And now we can visit you guys! Woo hoo!!

    I can't believe you're in the home stretch already!! And looking fantabulous! I'm so excited for you and Jameson! You're going to be such great parents. :)

    P.S. Sorry bout the removed comment above, when I get excited I morph into the typo queen! :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on starting your blog! I look forward to all the updates. You look wonderful - I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you guys! You look beautiful :) I can't wait to hear all about Baby Pearson!

    ReplyDelete