Sunday, October 17, 2010

Aiden at 5 months

This was a month of firsts for little Aiden.  He first enjoyed his jumperoo, which he loves.  Jennifer came out for her first visit since Aiden was born.  He had his first solid food, rice cereal.  There were some others and I'll walk you through them with these pics.


Check me out - I can bounce!


Look how long I am!

 From the kitchen I heard the music from his bouncy chair.  When I turned the corner, this is what I saw!  I was so excited that he had reached up and grabbed Mr. Frog!


I almost have my toes to my mouth.


First time rolling from tummy to back.

My best friend, Jennifer, came for a visit and we had a great time.  We went to the National Zoo in Washington D.C. and saw lots of animals.  Aiden had a good time looking at all the funny animals. 


Aiden had the best ride around - in the stroller!






I think Aiden is going to be a reader like his Daddy.

We had a big milestone this month with feeding Aiden his first solid food.  Jameson was so excited to feed him his rice cereal.  With me breastfeeding Jameson was anxious to become a part of the feeding routine.  Aiden did such a good job and was definitely ready for solids.  He opened his mouth really wide and leaned toward the spoon.  The first day we fed him in his Bumbo seat, but he kept falling forward and couldn't sit up straight enough so the next day Jameson got out the highchair.  I can't believe how big he is getting and I almost cried while videotaping the event!


I'm ready.  Bring on the cereal!







Aiden couldn't move if he tried.


Aiden's new game of trying to figure out what Mommy's mouth is.


Playing at Storyville in Baltimore.

No comments:

Post a Comment