Sunday, October 17, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

I'm sure many of you have noticed the fact that I am waaaaaayyyy behind on updating the blog.  So, with Jameson at a football game and baby and puppy down for the night I'm sacrificing precious sleep time to do as much as possible! I'm starting with Aiden at 4 months old and working up to current time.  Because I have a lot of pics to post, I'll keep the commentary to a minimum. :)


My very happy baby


I loved this outfit with the little hat!  Too cute!


Playing on the floor


Ready to go swimming


My big boy sitting supported


This seahorse tastes so good.


Finally playing with his toys


Bedia just can't help herself but try to take over the rug.


Conked out with Mommy


I've got both of my feet!


Aiden's first boat ride and he's not so sure about this life preserver.


Riding down the river

No comments:

Post a Comment