Monday, October 18, 2010

Halfway through the first year already?!?!

My baby is 6 months old already!  Where did the time go?  He has grown so much and is learning new things so quickly.  At his 6 month appointment he weighed in at 17 lbs 2.2 oz and was 29.5 inches long.  He is our string bean!

Here is Aiden tasting his first vegetable, Squash.  I started making my own baby food and he really enjoys it.  Peas were touch and go the first couple of days, but now they're not a problem at all.  I've been so impressed with his willingness to try pretty much anything I give him.  I will say that he wasn't a fan of avocado and I can't fault him because neither are we. 




He thinks his sippy cup is pretty cool.


He got up on all fours and now he's trying to figure out how to move.


What if I rock back and forth?


What if I get on my toes?  He later figured out how to army crawl on his belly this same day!


Bedia's tongue in action - constantly licking the baby!


Daddy/Son time


Aiden loves to play with Bedia's tail and she is such a good girl while he does.


First time sitting unsupported all by himself


Kisses from Bedia


This wasn't posed, I SWEAR!!  He's just naturally that adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment